Origin: TIA is a part of UTBF established in 1992, UTBF has centers in Nepal, The U.S.A., Malaysia, Singapore and Germany. It is dedicated to the enlightenment and education of people worldwide, promoting the principles of peace, non-violence, social justice and mutual understanding.
Chief Patron: The founder (H.E. Dr. Trungram Gyaltrul Rinpoche)
Character: Private, Co-educational, English Medium, Boarding and Day School
Contact No.: 01 – 4370083 / 01 – 4370120
Location: TIA is located in the Kathmandu Valley, on 12 ropanies of land in Hattigauda, Bansbari, 2.2 Kilometres north from Ring Road, in the direction to Budanilakantha
Learning and teaching are at their best in an environment which is sage and attractive, where all members of the community are valued, where rights and responsibilities are clear, where support and challenge are provided and where achievements of all kinds are recognized. TIA’s key purpose is to provide such an environment that will promote to establishing a school within Nepal with academic standard comparable to the best schools in Asia.
To foster spirit of brother and sisterhood and tolerance toward all human being, motivating one and all to dedicate themselves towards the creation of peaceful, just, happy, and meaningful life on Earth
- To provide a safe environment for the students attending the school.
- To develop the intellectual qualities of all students to the full, recognizing individual needs and providing equal opportunities.
- To develop the ability to make appropriate decisions.
- To foster self-esteem and tolerance.
- To develop an awareness of the schools role in the community.
- To develop the ability to work independently or as part of a group.
- To raise expectations and increase motivation.
- To assess and monitor students achievement in order to ensure continuity and progression.
- To prepare students for post-SEE opportunities.
- To promote Home/School links.
- To encourage a healthy life style for each student.
- To develop in students acceptable moral standard.